Bethesda School
 If you have any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us. We would like to hear from you. 

Lutheran Women's Missionary League

Bethesda's Lutheran Women in Mission  meet quarterly on Saturdays  at 9:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall for Bible study and to learn more about our mission projects in South Dakota and around the world. Fall workshops and Spring rallys are held in Rapid City.  District and National events are also an opportunity for members.   Mites are collected to support these missions. Come join us!!!!

Our Mission

The mission of the Lutheran Women's Missionary League is to assist each woman of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.

Projects of the Bethesda LWML

The ladies of LWML choose their projects, by vote, every two years.  They are continuously working on local, state and national outreach.  The group hosts special Sunday services and informs and educates their congregation about their special projects.  A special service will be held October 30th.  You are welcome!

About LWML Mites

The "Mite Box" is used to collect money for missions. It is based on the Biblical account of the widow's mite (Luke 21:1-4). 25% of the Mite offering is sent to LWML's national office for mission projects and the remaining 75% is used for South Dakota mission projects. Mite money is used to further God's kingdom through the mission projects selected by delegates at district and international conventions.

Site Map